MARGAAA technicians will take the following steps to evaluate and restore your property:
- Evaluate the extent of the property and contents damage.
- Do what is necessary to prevent further damage.
- Begin Decontaminating the property from smoke and soot.
- Begin to Restore the property to their pre-fire state, while working on the restorable contents from inside the property.
For those who have suffered at the hands of fire damage, fire restoration can help bring their property back to its previous condition. MARGAAA Certified Techs will do everything in their power to help minimize the loss and inconvenience caused by fire damage, helping you and your business or family resume normal life.
1. Emergency board-up and site containment services
- Securing the property/premises such as needed silt or regular fencing and preserving the scene from further fire and smoke damage.
2. Work under the direction of IICRC to assist fire damage restoration services safely
- Secure evidence, debris manipulation, transport, and storage, etc. photos, expedite hauling, and other fire damage restoration needs.
- Moving materials to help secure safe entry of fire department, Our Technicians, and all other parties in the fire damage restoration process.
- Provide lighting, dumpsters, emergency power, etc.